Spencer started School!!! School started early for us here. August 11th!! Isn't that the middle of summer?? Anyway, Spencer as you can see is such a big boy. I really can't believe that he is in school all day, everyday. What happened to my little guy? He LOVES school. He is excited every morning to go to school and is excited to tell me about his day when he gets home. He is in Kindergarden at our church Cross of Christ. We are blessed to have him in such a great shool. On the first day of school Spencer would not even let me walk him in, he would only let me drop him off. He said "I know where I am going mom, I can do it myself". I don't think I am ready for him to be able to do it himself! It was probably a good thing anyway, that way he did not have to see the tears from me or Lauren. I am not sure who is having a harder time with Spencer being gone all day, me or Lauren. We are now done with our 4th week of school and she is just now starting to adjust to Spencer being gone all the time. Now only if they had school for 2 yr olds!!!! Lauren wanted her picture taken after Spencer did, so there she is in her pj's, all smiles until she realizes Spencer is gone for the entire day!



Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment