Danielle was nice enough to come visit us before she went back to school. After the first few hours of the heat, I think she was rethinking coming to AZ in August. I never thought I would adjust so fast to the heat, but I know from experience coming into this heat is hard for someone who isn't used to it. It was a cool 105 the day she arrived and I think she thought she was going to melt. It didn't take long for her to realize it takes a lot of water both to drink and to relax in to survive here! What do you do in AZ in the heat, go to the pool! And that is just what we did. After a day at the waterpark, Danielle decided this wasn't so bad after all. We spent most of our time in the water to stay cool the entire time she was here. When we were not at the big pool, Danielle and Lauren were keeping cool in Lauren's little pool. By the end of the week Danielle was loving it here, even with the 105+ temps. We were sad to see her go, but we had a great time while she was here!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment